CBSE (The Central Board of Secondary Education) is a national-level education board in India. CBSE Board was established in 1952, and almost all the private and government schools are CBSE Affiliated. Its headquarters are located in New Delhi, the capital of India.
The CBSE Board Exams are conducted annually, the millions of students are appearing for class 10th and class 12th exams. As we reach the result season. It is very difficult to stay updated on any announcement related to the result.
After a few days of examinations, CBSE Class 10th and 12th Result 2024 will be declared. The result will be declared on the official website of the CBSE. Student can check their result by entering the required details mentioned on the website.
|CBSE Class 10th Result
|CBSE Class 12th Result
|Official website link
Steps to check CBSE Class 10th and 12th Result 2024
Checking CBSE Result is more accessible than ever. You can follow the below steps to check the CBSE Class 10th and 12th Result 2024.
- Open the browser, and go to the official link of the website mentioned in the article.
- Then click on the Result section mentioned on the homepage. ( You have to check the Result Section by the Class)
- Enter the required details. (To get the result, take the reference of the required details from the given image)
4. Then submit the details by clicking on the SUBMIT button.
5. The result appears on the screen.
6. We suggest you download the result by clicking on the download button and take the printout of it.
1. Always use a reliable network, to avoid any interruptions.
2. Keep your roll number with you before starting the process.
As students await their CBSE Class 10th and 12th Result 2024. By following the above steps students can get their results easily. Results are not only a reflection of your academic performance but also a stepping stone towards your future endeavors.